The Prior Freestanding Bath
A double ended cast iron bath with painted exterior and vitreous enamel interior. This bath has elegant lion feet detail and is available with or without tap holes.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
- PFD: Specification, Fitting Instructions
- Product Code: HUR063 & HUR064 / HUR063 & HUR065 / HUR062 & HUR064 / HUR062 & HUR065
- Dimensions: L 1720 x W 680 x H 630 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: With or Without Tap Holes
- Finish: Painted Finish
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 157 kg
Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Plus & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
- This bath comes with or without tap holes.
- The bath feet have the option of a painted finish or polished chrome.
- For installation advice Hurlingham prior to installation.