The Prior Freestanding Bath
A double ended cast iron bath with painted exterior and vitreous enamel interior. This bath has elegant lion feet detail and is available with or without tap holes.
Cast iron baths are excellent heat conductors and retain the water temperature much longer than acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch.
Extremely strong and durable, and nearly impossible to scratch or dent, a cast iron bath is the definition of a timeless investment piece. The interior is genuine Vitreous Enamel, an ultra-tough and resistant material with a shine finish.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note, painted baths have a 2 week lead time.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a white enamel finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PFD: Specification, Fitting Instructions
- Product Code: HUR063 & HUR064 / HUR063 & HUR065 / HUR062 & HUR064 / HUR062 & HUR065
- Dimensions: L 1720 x W 680 x H 630 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: With or Without Tap Holes
- Finish: Painted Finish
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 157 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
- This bath comes with or without tap holes.
- The bath feet have the option of a painted finish or polished chrome.
- For installation advice Hurlingham prior to installation.