Refunds & Cancellations
If you are not completely satisfied with your order you have 14 days from the date of delivery to request a refund and return an item (bespoke orders and delivery charges are non-refundable). To be eligible for a full refund:
1. You must contact us with your concerns and receive approval before returning any item.
2. We will require a valid receipt or proof of purchase.
3. The item to be returned must be in perfect re-saleable condition. We will not consider any items for return which have been fitted, used, or in a condition other than that which is was supplied.
4. The item must be in its original retail packaging, which must be unmarked and in good condition with tags or labels intact. For this reason it is wise to open the packaging with care and to retain all packing materials.
5. Responsibility for packing the item in a suitably robust fashion lies with the sender. If there is any doubt as to what a suitably robust fashion means please contact us for specific packaging advice.
6. You are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning the item(s) to our suppliers. In selecting a suitable method for return consideration should be given to proper insurance as we will not accept liability for goods damaged in transit. Items damaged in transit will not be accepted for refund.
REQUESTING A REFUND
You must notify us of your request by email at email@example.com. We will review your request and in some cases may need to seek approval from our supplier before accepting a return.
If we agree with your concerns, we will confirm by email that you may return the goods in their original condition and packaging, with instructions on how and where to send your package. All returns must be sent to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 days.
Please note that you are responsible for any carriage costs incurred in returning items to our suppliers. We strongly advise using a tracked and insured method of postage to cover yourself against damages in transport.
No refund will be issued for the original delivery charge, if applicable, of all non faulty orders.
We aim to process all refunds within 10 working days of their arrival back to us and will automatically refund your original payment method.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
EXCEPTIONS & NON-REFUNDABLE ITEMS
Goods manufactured to customer specifications cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins. All bespoke custom-made orders should be cancelled within 24 hours of placing an order to avoid disappointment.
Unfortunately we do not accept returns on clearance items.
For damaged items refer to our Delivery page.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Cancellations after 48 hours of placing the order may be subject to a £15.00 fee. Additional fees may apply for larger orders.
If your order has been dispatched, you will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to our suppliers.
Bespoke custom-made orders should be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order to avoid disappointment. Goods manufactured to retail customer specifications cannot be cancelled or refunded once production begins.
Refunds can only be issued to the same payment method used to place the order.
All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn from the site at any time. If you purchase a product which is subsequently withdrawn and we do not supply the goods for any reason, you will not be charged and we will issue a full refund.
Indulgent Bathing will not be liable for any third party costs, any loss, inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss, or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund made under these conditions.
Indulgent Bathing shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in delivery, or any damage or defect to goods supplied that is caused by any events or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. This does not effect your statutory rights.