- Rinse and clean immediately after use, whilst the bath is still warm. This will help to remove any insoluble soap, grease or dirt before it hardens or stains.
Clean the bath with warm, soapy water. A soft sponge or micro fibre cloth should be used to wipe away any excess residue or grime. Do not use wire brushes, steel wool & abrasive sponge pads.
Always rinse the bathtub thoroughly with fresh water after cleaning and wipe the surface leaving it completely dry after the process.
- Abrasive powder cleaners and sponges may scratch the surface of your bath; avoid using these on your baths. Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak on the surface and avoid dripping taps.
- It is important not to use acidic cleaners or sprays as this will affect the surface of the bath and may result in small brown particles building up on the enamel surface or staining.
- Don't forget to regularly clean the drain to maintain consistent water outflow.
- Nickel baths & basins should not be exposed to water (i.e. dripping taps) or damp clothes for a prolonger period of time as this can cause the water markings to the nickel plating. Ensure to thoroughly dry the surface of the bath and basins to avoid water damage.
CARING FOR AN ARROLL CAST IRON BATH
View the Arroll Bath Care & Maintenance guide here.
HOW TO VIDEOS
Please see below for our "How to" videos to help you care for and maintain your freestanding bathtubs.
HOW TO REMOVE MARKS & SCRATCHES FROM POLISHED MATT CIAN BATHS
HOW TO MAINTAIN A COPPER BATH
Care kit available here.
HOW TO MAINTAIN A TIN BATH