Price Match Promise
If you find one of our products on any approved UK online retailer for less, we promise to match or beat the price if we can.
To be eligible for the price match promise:
- The competitor product must be an identical product.
- The product must be in stock on our site and the competitor's site.
- The price match is only applicable to the actual price displayed on a competitor's website, plus any delivery costs.
- It does not include other offers they may have, for example - a 10% off discount code, voucher or "free sample" offers.
- The price match promise does not include auction and marketplace sites such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace.
- The price match promise does not include Supermarkets or Wholesale outlets.
- The price match promise has a fair usage policy and does not apply to orders over 3 products.
- The competitor must be an online store only, they may not have a retail location.
- The price must be displayed on a competitor site in £ so we can make a like for like comparison.
However, we do reserve the right to:
- Refuse the price match promise if it results in a loss or unacceptable profit margins.
- We may discontinue the price match promise at any time.
- We are unable to offer the price match promise with products which have already been purchased from us. You are responsible for informing us before your purchase so we can review your request and send you a draft order.
To take advantage of our price match promise, email us at email@example.com or call 0333 090 2136.