The Marlowe Freestanding Bath
A single ended slipper bath with a white vitreous enamel interior the cast iron exterior can be painted in a colour of your choice. This bath is available with or without tap holes and is complemented by a traditional claw and ball foot which would grace any bathroom.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
To request a bespoke painted finish we will require the name and colour code of your chosen shade. Once you have this:
1. Add the bath to your cart.
2. Under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart input your chosen colour details. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
3. That's it, you're all set. Proceed to checkout.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note that current lead times for painted baths are expected to be 25 working days.
- PFD: Specification, Fitting Instructions
- Product Code: HUR001 & HUR005 / HUR001 & HUR006 / HUR003 & HUR005 / HUR003 & HUR006
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 810 x H 730 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: With or Without Tap Holes
- Finish: Painted Finish
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 141 kg
Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Plus & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
- This bath comes with or without tap holes.
- The bath feet have the option of a painted finish or polished chrome.
- For installation advice Hurlingham prior to installation.