The Hammered Baignoire Freestanding Round Copper Bathtub
The perfect balance between contemporary styling and romantic classicism, the Baignore round copper soaking tub creates an extraordinary ambience and style in bathroom seeting. Crafted to decadent proportions the Baignoire roll top freestanding copper bath is perfect for boutique bathrooms, spa baths or even as an outdoor luxury round tub.
The hammered copper finish has a vintage look which is dark and rustic - giving a slightly warmer glow than the polished copper finish. Perfectly suited to all types of interior - from traditional to modern - this antique patina round copper bath can be a set piece of pure decadence.
Please note: This copper bath is made to order and has a lead time of c. 6 months.
Lush, sublime decadence with plentiful proportions, the copper Baignore really does convey comfort and relaxation. This extraordinary freestanding copper bath is perfect family bathrooms, outdoor baths and hot tubs and spas.
Made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, this copper bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. It's dark patina finish sealed with a hard wearing, protective wax compound to maintain longevity and is hand-polished to achieve a luxurious antique shine finish. As will all copper baths, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence. Don't forget to add a matching basin waste.
Available in a copper finish.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PDF: Specification, Characteristics
- Product Code: SS147
- Dimensions: L 1500 x W 1500 x H 615 mm*
- Material: 16 gauge Copper
- Finish: Hammered Copper
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 50 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Click clack bath waste
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation. renaissanceathome