The Dual Control Thermostatic Concealed Shower Valve
Made from solid brass and plated with 1 of three polished metals finishes, complete with ceramic levers. Each shower valve is fitted with the very latest in thermostatic cartridge technology which ensures optimum temperature control and safety. The thermostatic showers are dual control, so that water flow and water temperature can be independently operated.
The shower valve is available in 3 metal plated finishes: Polished Chrome, Polished Nickel & Polished Copper.
Please note, plated finishes have a lead time of up to 6-8 weeks.
Pair This With
One of our stylish wall or ceiling mounted Hurlingham shower heads to complete your shower experience.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: SWT001CH / SWT001N / SWT001C
- Dimensions: H 155 x W 150 x D 155 mm*
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel / Polished Copper
- No. Of Outlets: 1
- Inlets: 15 mm
- Outlet: 3/4 "
- Flow Rate At 1.0 Bar: 20 l/min
- Flow Rate At 3.0 Bar: 35 l/min
- Flow Rate At 5.0 Bar: 44 l/min
- Weight: - kg
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- No. of outlets: 1.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.