The Freestanding Painted Copper Bathtub
A double ended French style freestanding copper Bateau bathtub hand shaped from copper with a bespoke painted finish.
The matte black exterior with a black enamelled interior creates a real statement piece that simply cannot be ignored. Pure matte black. Pure style. Zero shine. Or, with the right surroundings can blend right in until you choose to notice it.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
Should you wish to include a Hurlingham plaque on the base of the plinth, let us know under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. These are at no extra cost and are available in copper, brass or nickel.
Bath & Basin Bundle
Save an additional £150 with one of our copper bath & basin bundles.
We also offer the option of a leather finish. Create a full surround or a luxurious leather rim/plinth for a truly opulent finish. For further details or to place a bespoke order please contact us.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options. For extra stability, the floor fixing kit will prevent the bathtub from moving once installed.
Image 1 - Bronze Verdigris Exterior And Black Enamel Interior.
Image 2 - Finished In Ardenbrite Brass Exterior And Black Enamel Interior.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: SS049 & Painted
- Dimensions: L 1730 x W 710 x H 725 mm*
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Polished Copper Outer / Nickel Inner
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Floor Fixing Kit: Included
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 48 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Hurlingham click clack bath waste.
- Should you wish to include a Hurlingham plaque on the base of the plinth, let us know under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. These are at no extra cost and are available in copper, brass or nickel.
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.