The Chaucer Freestanding Bath
A double ended cast iron bath with a vitreous enamel interior and a fanned base plinth. This bath is available with or without tap holes and can be painted in any colour of your choice.
Cast iron baths are excellent heat conductors and retain the water temperature much longer than acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch.
Extremely strong and durable, and nearly impossible to scratch or dent, a cast iron bath is the definition of a timeless investment piece.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Hand Gilded Finish
Our Hand Gilded service offers you a most unique and opulent finish. From a selection of real of faux gold, copper, pewter and bronze leaf, we give you the opportunity to create one of the most lavish and bespoke baths available, elevating the design of your bathroom to new heights.
The hand gilding of baths is a highly skilled process carried out over several phases. Several different leaf finishes are available, all of which can be bespoke to your requirements.
Please note, gilded finishes have a 5 week lead time.
The Caravel Bateau is also available in a bespoke painted finish.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a white enamel finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: EMP016 & BES003 / EMP018 & BES003 / EMP016 & PNT119 / EMP018 & PNT119
- Dimensions: L 1680 x W 760 x H 675 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: With or Without Tap Holes
- Finish: Hand Gilded Finish
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 147 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Plug & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
- This bath comes with or without tap holes.
- Taps not included and must be purchases separately.
- For installation advice Hurlingham prior to installation.