The Caravel Bateau Freestanding Bath
The Pewter Lustre finish offers an a stunning metallic depth that brings the character of the cast iron bateau to life. The Caravel is homage to the original French Boat baths that date back to the ‘La Belle Époque’ time of late 19th Century France. Deep set, inviting and lavish, the Caravel Bateau cast iron bath is one of our largest baths and the interior is genuine Vitreous Enamel, an ultra-tough and resistant material.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Hand Gilded Finish
Our Hand Gilded service offers you a most unique and opulent finish. From a selection of real of faux gold, copper, pewter and bronze leaf, we give you the opportunity to create one of the most lavish and bespoke baths available, elevating the design of your bathroom to new heights.
The hand gilding of baths is a highly skilled process carried out over several phases. Several different leaf finishes are available, all of which can be bespoke to your requirements.
Please note that current lead times for gilded finishes are expected to be 25 working days.
The Caravel Bateau is also available in a bespoke painted finish.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: EMP007 & PNT119 / EMP007 & BES003
- Dimensions: L 1665 x W 715 x H 725 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: Without Tap Holes
- Finish: Hand Gilded Finish
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 194 kg
Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Plus & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
- This bath requires underfloor plumbing & waste.
- This bath comes without tap holes.
- For installation advice Hurlingham prior to installation.