The Bulle Freestanding Copper Nickel Bathtub
A delightful and enigmatic rounded design personifies this freestanding copper bathtub, highlighted by a large double plinth supporting the bath body. The nickel plated copper has been polished extensively which creates a deep sheen and almost ethereal air to the bath.
Made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, this copper bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. It is sealed with a hard wearing, protective wax compound to maintain longevity and is hand-polished to achieve a luxurious shine finish. As will all copper baths, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence. Don't forget to add a matching basin waste.
Pair This With
The Bulle bath is available in a larger size: 2000x690mm.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
Image credit: reviving_no37.
- PDF: Specification, Characteristics
- Product Code: SS057
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 740 x H 720 mm*
- Material: Unlacquered 16 gauge Copper
- Finish: Polished Copper Outer / Nickel Inner
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 50 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Click clack bath waste
- Plug & chain waste and overflow pipe
- Click clack waste and overflow pipe
- Basin waste
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation. renaissanceathome
Perfect item, exactly as hoped for. great company to deal with answered my questions and dealt with any queries quickly.