The Bodenham Freestanding Copper Bathtub
A double ended French style copper bateau bathtub with white painted enamel interior and copper exterior, giving this bath a truly stand out appearance.
Made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, this copper bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. It is sealed with a hard wearing, protective wax compound to maintain longevity and is hand-polished to achieve a luxurious shine finish. As will all copper baths, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence. Don't forget to add a matching basin waste.
Should you wish to include a Hurlingham plaque on the base of the plinth, let us know under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. These are at no extra cost and are available in copper, brass or nickel.
If you are looking for an extra dash of the contemporary we can paint the plinth and/or the bath body in any paint colour or style of your choosing.
We also offer the option of a leather finish - create a full surround or a luxurious leather rim/plinth for a truly opulent finish. For further details or to place a bespoke order please contact us.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PDF: Specification, Characteristics
- Product Code: SS001.1
- Dimensions: L 1730 x W 710 x H 725 mm*
- Material: Unlacquered 16 gauge Copper
- Finish: Copper Outer / White Enamel Interior
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 48 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Click clack bath waste
- Plug & chain waste and overflow pipe
- Click clack waste and overflow pipe
- Basin waste
- Should you wish to include a Hurlingham plaque on the base of the plinth, let us know under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. These are at no extra cost and are available in copper, brass or nickel.
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation. renaissanceathome