The Traditional Thermostatic Shower Valve & Kit
This fixed riser kit offers a versatile showering experience with a timeless, sophisticated style. It includes an adjustable riser for the hand-shower and from a turn of the ceramic lever it can divert water flow to the round overhead 8" shower head to recreate a calming rainfall experience.
Manufactured from solid brass and finished in either polished chrome or luxury brushed brass, the 1/4 turn cartridges combine the smooth functionality of ceramic disc technology with the authenticity of traditional design. Supplied with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Currently unavailable until mid-November 2021.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: A3117 / A8117
- Dimensions: H 1245 x W 200 x D 689 mm*
- Material: Brass
- Outlets: 1
- Finish: Polished Chrome / Brushed Brass
- Weight: 7.02 kg
- Guarantee: 5 Years (3 Years Brushed Brass)
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Supplied with diverter.
- Thermostatic bar valve included.
- For installation advice please contact Hudson Reed prior to installation.