The Round Copper Bathtub
Made in a traditional hand-crafted manner that has been used for centuries, the copper boat bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. It is hand-finished to bring out the warm glow of the copper. As with all copper baths, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 1-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Please note: Delivery times can be up to 8-12 weeks. Please contact us for an up-to-date lead time.
This round copper bathtub requires a bathtub bed due to its larger size. The wooden or mortar bed is not supplied with the bath and will need to be constructed during the installation of the bathtub and it should be contoured to the bottom of the tub to support the weight. For more information please contact Coppersmith Creations directly.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PDF: -
- Product Code: RCBT_SLB_FC_53
- Dimensions: L 1600 x W 1600 x H 600 mm*
- Material: 16 gauge Copper
- Finish: Shiny Lacquered Copper
- Waste: Included
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 60 kg
- Volume: 530 l
- Guarantee: 1 year
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Coppersmith Creations prior to installation.