The Brass Bateau Bathtub
Warm and radiant on the polished brass inside but cool on the outside. The matte white finish brings a softer tone and luxurious feel to this traditional bateau bathtub - a real “wow factor” for any luxurious bathroom. This double slipper bathtub offers a generous bathing area to relax and unwind into.
Brass baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 1-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Please note: Delivery times can be up to 8-12 weeks. Please contact us for an up-to-date lead time.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a brass finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PDF: -
- Product Code: BBT_MWO_BPI_70.27.27
- Dimensions: L 1800 x W 710 x H 710 mm*
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Matte White Outer (RAL9003) / Polished Copper Inner
- Waste: Included
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 66 kg
- Volume: 190 l
- Guarantee: 1 year
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- The brass bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The brass will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Coppersmith Creations prior to installation.