The Traditional Adjustable Shrouds
The adjustable shrouds are suitable for bath mixers mounted on the bath rim and will hide unsightly feed pipes.
Please note these legs are for hiding pipework only and will not support the weight of a bath shower mixer. They are mainly for use with baths with tap holes.
A 10-year manufacturer's guarantee ensures years of reliable performance.
Other than polished chrome, all finishes have a 4 week lead time.
Compatible Freestanding Baths
For a freestanding deck-mounted feature we offer the traditional cast bath legs.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: CTW910 / CTW910N / CTW910G / CTW910BC / CTW910BN / CTW910BG / CTW910CO / CTW910BCO
- Dimensions: H 535-700 x W 40 x D 70mm*
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished Copper / Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel / Polished Gold / Brushed Chrome / Brushed Nickel / Brushed Gold / Brushed Copper
- Weight: 2.07 kg
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Please note that these will not support the Bath / Shower mixer so they cannot be used as freestanding legs.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.