The Crosshead Basin Pillar Taps
Our elegant crosshead basin pillar taps combine the smooth functionality of 1/4 turn ceramic discs with the authenticity of traditional design.
Choose from either Domed and Exposed Collars when ordering - simply confirm your style under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. Otherwise we will automatically send exposed collars if not advised.
A 10-year manufacturer's guarantee ensures years of reliable performance.
Other than polished chrome, all finishes have a 4 week lead time.
Available with ceramic levers.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: CTA005 / CTA005N / CTA005G / CTA005BC / CTA005BN / CTA005BG / CTA005BCO / CTA005CO
- Dimensions: H 141 x W 66 x D 119 mm*
- Material: Brass
- Waste: Not included
- Finish: Polished Copper / Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel / Polished Gold / Brushed Chrome / Brushed Nickel / Brushed Gold / Brushed Copper
- Weight: 1.2 kg
- Guarantee: 10 Years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Choose from two styles of collar when ordering. Otherwise exposed design will be issued as default.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Not fitted yet, but the taps look to be great quality, well worth paying a little extra for.
Good customer service, helpful with fast response times