The Tye Freestanding Bath
The Tye shower bath is a classic way of incorporating a shower and freestanding style bath into your bathroom. Universally handed so it can fit into any corner and with a choice of two styles of feet to elevate the Tye bath it's a popular choice. Brassware can be mounted onto the bath or the Tye can be paired with any one of our floor-standing or wall-mounted taps.
The Tye has the option of a bespoke painted finish making it remarkably versatile. Have it stand out or blend into any surrounding, and choose from two styles of feet to elevate the bath. Relax back into this boat and soak in style.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
A polished white finish is applied to every bath as standard but it can be painted to order. To order a bespoke painted finish:
1. Add the bath to your cart.
2. Under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart input your chosen colour details. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
3. That's it, you're all set. Proceed to checkout.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note that current lead times for painted baths are expected to be 25 working days.
The Tye is available in a larger size: 1700x750mm.
- Product Code: BAU055 / BAU056
- Dimensions: L 1500 x W 750 x H 650 x D 470 mm*
- Material: Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White or Painted Eggshell
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 45.8 kg
- Volume: 175 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste Plug & Chain With Overflow Pipe
- WAS050 - Push Down Exposed Extended Waste
Mounted Tap Support
This bath will require adjustable shrouds to support a mounted bath mixer.
- We can paint the plinth and/or body of the bath separately. Please specify if required when ordering, under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. It is not possible to paint the feet.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site. Contact BC Designs for more information on how to do this.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.