The Tin Bathroom Suite Bundle
Save an additional £150 when you order the bath and basin together.
This truly is the definition of Indulgent Bathing. With deep, roll-top sides this double-ended bath is perfect for immersing yourself in comfort and relaxation, or sharing. Introduce a little grandeur into your home with this beautiful bateau bath.
Made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, the tin boat bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. Tin is applied by smoothing melted tin over the surface of the copper using a moleskin-type cloth and is hand-polished to achieve a luxurious shine finish. Tin has been used as a surface over many years and has proved to be durable and full of character.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath & basin come with a 10-year manufacturers guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Available in a smaller size: 1500x725mm.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options. For extra stability, the floor fixing kit will prevent the bathtub from moving once installed.
- PDF: Specification, Basin Specification, Info
- Product Code: BAC030 & BAC065
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 725 x H 700 mm / L 530 x W 345 x H 180 mm*
- Material: Tin
- Finish: Polished Tin
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 50kg
- Volume: 190 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS045 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow, bath must be drilled on site (instructions).
- WAS055 - Push Down Exposed Extended Waste, bath must be drilled on site (instructions).
- WAS070BN - Floor Mounted Overflow Pipe & Waste, bath must be drilled on site (instructions).
- WAS115 - Push Down Unslotted Waste, without an overflow.
The following waste kits are compatible with this basin:
- WAS223 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow.
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow. Overflows can be drilled on site and fitted with an exposed waste. Contact BC Designs for more information on how to do this.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.