The Tin Roll Top Basin
Made in a traditional hand-crafted manner that has been used for centuries, the tin basin comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every basin unique.
Tin is applied by smoothing melted tin over the surface of the copper using a moleskin-type cloth and is hand-polished to give a luxurious, shine finish. Tin has been used as a surface over many years and has proved to be durable and full of character.
As with all copper baths and basins this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time enjoying.
Every basin comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bath & Basin Bundle
Save an additional £250 with one of our copper bath & basin bundles.
Basin Care Kit
Basin care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PDF: Specification, Info
- Product Code: BAC065
- Dimensions: L 530 x W 345 x H 180 mm*
- Material: Copper & Nickel
- Finish: Polished Tin
- Waste: Not included, see details below.
- Overflow: No
- Weight: - kg
- Volume: - l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this basin:
- WAS223 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow.
- The Tin basin has a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.