The Tamorina Freestanding Bath
With its slim edges and beautiful egg-shaped design the Tamorina bath offers an immersive bathing soak. It has a built in tap ledge for deck mounted taps, or a glass of wine, and comes with a click clack chrome waste fitted as standard. The hand-polished curves of this double-ended bath draw you in with a welcoming warmth. A simple, elegance to any bathroom space.
The Tamorina is crafted using an exclusive Acrymite® system. All Acrymite® baths, although double skinned, have no join marks for a one piece premium design, and retain the heat of the room for a comfortable bathing experience. The Acrymite® Acyclic is easy to maintain and resistant to deterioration, and minor damages can be polished or repaired to retain the original beauty for many years. Our Acrymite® baths incorporate overflows for convenience as well as piece of mind.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: BAS002
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 800 x H 600 x D 460 mm*
- Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White
- Waste: Included - fitted with a push down polished chrome waste. It can be fitted with an overflow filler
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 38 kg
- Volume: 245 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS305 - Overflow Filler
- When a trap is fitted to this bath, it will protrude below the floor level. Therefore, a small floor recess will have to be made under the bath to allow for that.
- If it is necessary to bring waste pipe work out above floor please seek advice from BC Designs Designs prior to installation.
- This bath is supplied with a factory fitted push down waste in Chrome.
- The Tamorina can be fitted with an overflow filler.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.