The Plazia Freestanding Bath
The Plazia's classic, doubled ended shape makes it a versatile choice for traditional and contemporary bathrooms. Designed with comfort in mind, it has a thick, chunkier rim and solid supportive sides which retain heat for longer. Ideal for soaking away the stresses of the day.
The Plazia is crafted using an exclusive Acrymite® system. All Acrymite® baths, although double skinned, have no join marks for a one piece premium design, and retain the heat of the room for a comfortable bathing experience. The Acrymite® Acyclic is easy to maintain and resistant to deterioration, and minor damages can be polished or repaired to retain the original beauty for many years. Our Acrymite® baths incorporate overflows for convenience as well as piece of mind.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: BAS040
- Dimensions: L 1780 x W 800 x H 560 x D 440 mm*
- Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White
- Waste: Included - fitted with a push down polished chrome waste
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 42 kg
- Volume: 230 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- When a trap is fitted to this bath, it will protrude below the floor level. Therefore, a small floor recess will have to be made under the bath to allow for that.
- If it is necessary to bring waste pipe work out above floor please seek advice from BC Designs Designs prior to installation.
- This bath is supplied with a factory fitted push down waste in Chrome
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.