The Freestanding Nickel Bathtub
Fully polished nickel – inside and out – gives it a mirrored look that hides and accentuates simultaneously. It’s the perfect choice for luxury interiors.
With deep, roll-top sides this double-ended bath is perfect for sharing or for immersing yourself in comfort and relaxation.
Made in a traditional hand-crafted manner that has been used for centuries, the copper boat bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. The nickel finish is electroplated on the bath and hand-polished giving a beautiful shiny appearance which will matures over time.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bath & Basin Bundle
Save an additional £150 with one of our copper bath & basin bundles.
Available in a larger size: 1700x725mm.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options. For extra stability, the floor fixing kit will prevent the bathtub from moving once installed.
- PDF: Specification, Info
- Product Code: BAC025
- Dimensions: L 1500 x W 725 x H 725 mm*
- Material: 15-16 gauge Copper & Nickel
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 44 kg
- Volume: 180 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
Bath must be drilled on site for the following waste kits:
- Concealed push down bath waste & overflow
- Exposed extended push down bath waste
- Floor mounted overflow pipe & bath waste
- Instructions to drill overflow
- Unslotted push down bath waste, suitable without an overflow.
- The Nickel boat bath does not have an overflow. Overflows can be drilled on site and fitted with an exposed waste. Contact BC Designs for more information on how to do this.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering. The Polished Nickel finish is electroplated on the bath giving a beautiful shiny finish which will develop its own character over time.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.