The Nickel Roll Top Basin
Made in a traditional hand-crafted manner that has been used for centuries, the copper basin comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every basin unique. The nickel finish is electroplated on the bath and hand-polished giving a beautiful shiny finish which will matures over time.
As with all copper baths and basins this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time enjoying.
Every basin comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bath & Basin Bundle
Save an additional £250 with one of our copper bath & basin bundles.
Basin Care Kit
Basin care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options.
- PDF: Specification, Info
- Product Code: BAC060
- Dimensions: L 530 x W 345 x H 180 mm*
- Material: Copper & Nickel
- Finish: Polished Nickel
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: - kg
- Volume: - l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this basin:
- Unslotted push down bath waste.
- The Nickel basin has a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.