The Murali Freestanding Bath
The Murali offers something a little different with its modern back-to-wall, squarer freestanding design. It has a more industrial, functional appearance than our other freestanding baths but still retains a contemporary style. Compatible with a deck-mounted or overflow filler, the Murali is a great alternative to our other freestanding options.
The Murali is crafted using an exclusive Acrymite® system. All Acrymite® baths, although double skinned, have no join marks for a one piece premium design, and retain the heat of the room for a comfortable bathing experience. The Acrymite® Acyclic is easy to maintain and resistant to deterioration, and minor damages can be polished or repaired to retain the original beauty for many years. Our Acrymite® baths incorporate overflows for convenience as well as piece of mind.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: BAS022
- Dimensions: L 1720 x W 740 x H 600 x D 460 mm*
- Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White
- Waste: Not included, see details below. It can be fitted with an overflow filler
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 54 kg
- Volume: 220 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain Bath Waste
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow
- WAS305 - Overflow Filler
- There is sufficient void under this bath to accommodate a low level trap and waste pipe work.
- The Murali’s rim measures 90mm. Many deck mounted taps can be fitted on this back rim, however it is the customer’s responsibility to check that they fit comfortably. For ease of installation there is a specially formed rear panel with a recess.
The Murali can be fitted with an Overflow Filler.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.