The Mégane Freestanding Small Bathtub
The Mégane is a traditional slipper bath brought up to date with sweeping lines and a smooth hand-polished design. With its tall, arching back and curvaceous sides, the Mégane allows you to sink into a soothing soak every time. Simply stunning in any bathroom.
The bath is handcrafted from high quality sanitary grade acrylic is an elegant and contemporary addition to any bathroom setting. Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
A polished white finish is applied to every bath as standard but it can be painted to order in any Farrow & Ball finish. Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
To order a colour match painted finish simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: BAS030 / BAS030Z
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 750 x H 710 x D - mm*
- Material: Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White or Painted Eggshell
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 40 kg
- Volume: 200 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste Plug & Chain With Overflow Pipe
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.