The Fordham Freestanding Bath
The Fordham bath is a traditional slipper bath with an elegant silhouette and roll top shoulders. Brassware can be mounted onto the bath or the Fordham can be paired with any one of our floor-standing or wall-mounted taps.
The Fordham has the option of a bespoke painted finish making it remarkably versatile. Have it stand out or blend into any surrounding, and choose from two styles of feet to elevate the bath. Sink back into this and soak in style.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
A polished white finish is applied to every bath as standard but it can be painted to order in any Farrow & Ball finish. Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
The Fordham is available in a larger size: 1700x730mm.
PFD: Specification / Specification
- Product Code: BAU015 / BAU025
- Dimensions: L 1500 x W 730 x H 770 x D 460 mm*
- Material: Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White or Painted Eggshell
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 46 kg
- Volume: 155 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste Plug & Chain With Overflow Pipe
Mounted Tap Support
This bath will require adjustable shrouds to support a mounted bath mixer.
- It is not possible to paint the feet.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site. Contact BC Designs for more information on how to do this.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.