The Esseta Freestanding Bathtub
The Esseta is part of the PROJEKT range of baths; Divita, Esseta & Sorpressa. With it's oval design the Esseta provides a simple elegance to any bathroom, and with a generous comfortable bathing area it's the perfect way to soak away the day.
As with all Cian® solid-surface baths, the Esseta is highly durable, stain resistant, non-porous and scratch resistant. The unique Cian® material is easy to maintain and provides a colour throughout finish. The lightweight solid surface cast also retains heat for longer, offering a more indulgent soak. Hand-polished for a luxurious white finish or available in one of 8 distinctive ColourKast finishes.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Colourkast finishes have a 14-16 week lead time.
Image 1 taken from The National Trust Tile Collection by Sarsen Stone Group. Full collection at capietra.com, @ca_pietra_
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: BAB070 + Finish
- Dimensions: L 1510 x W 760 x H 550 mm*
- Material: Cian® Solid Surface
- Finish: ColourKast Silk Matt
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 75 kg
- Volume: 170 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS050 - Push Down Exposed Extended Waste
- WAS110 - Push Down Unslotted Waste
- WAS110+Finish - ColourKast Push Down Unslotted Waste
- The Esseta bath is supplied without overflow hole. An overflow hole can be drilled on site. Please contact BC Designs for advice on how to do this prior to installation.
- There is a recess of 110mm under the bath to allow for the trap and pipework.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.