The Copper-Nickel Roll Top Boat Bath & Basin Bundle
How it works
1. Order this copper-nickel bathtub and get the matching basin FREE.
This truly is the definition of Indulgent Bathing. With deep, roll-top sides this double-ended bath is perfect for immersing yourself in comfort and relaxation, or sharing. Introduce a little grandeur into your home with this beautiful bateau bath.
Made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, the copper boat bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. The copper is sealed with a hard wearing, protective compound to maintain longevity and is hand-polished to achieve a luxurious shine finish. The nickel finish is electroplated on the bath and hand-polished giving a beautiful shiny appearance which will matures over time. As will all copper baths, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and will maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron versions. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch.
Every bath & basin come with a 10-year manufacturers guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
The Copper-Nickel Boat Bath bundle is available in a smaller size: 1500x725mm.
Available Bundle Finishes
At A Glance
Image 1 & 2 photographed by @virtueprojectsltd.
- PDF: Specification, Basin Specification, Info
- Product Code: BAC010 & BAC055
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 725 x H 700 mm / L 530 x W 345 x H 180 mm*
- Material: Copper & Nickel
- Finish: Polished Copper Outer / Polished Nickel Inner
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 50kg
- Volume: 190 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS042 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow, bath must be drilled on site (instructions).
- WAS052 - Push Down Exposed Extended Waste, bath must be drilled on site (instructions).
- WAS070N - Floor Mounted Overflow Pipe & Waste, bath must be drilled on site (instructions).
- WAS112 - Push Down Unslotted Waste, without an overflow.
The following waste kits are compatible with this basin:
- WAS223 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow.
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow. Overflows can be drilled on site and fitted with an exposed waste. Contact BC Designs for more information on how to do this.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.