The Chalice Minor Freestanding Bath
Chalice Major’s younger brother, without a tap ledge, is an oval bath with sweeping lines and a hand-polished finish. Effortlessly add a touch of sophisticated elegance into any bathroom, without the Chalice Minor bath.
The Chalice Minor is crafted using an exclusive Acrymite® system. All Acrymite® baths, although double skinned, have no join marks for a one piece premium design, and retain the heat of the room for a comfortable bathing experience. The Acrymite® Acyclic is easy to maintain and resistant to deterioration, and minor damages can be polished or repaired to retain the original beauty for many years. Our Acrymite® baths incorporate overflows for convenience as well as piece of mind.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Chalice Minor's bigger brother, introducing the Chalice Major bath.
Second image credit: @thetapend.design.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: BAS016
- Dimensions: L 1650 x W 900 x H 590 x D 450 mm*
- Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White
- Waste: Included - fitted with a push down polished chrome waste
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 37 kg
- Volume: 240 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- There is sufficient void under this bath to accommodate a low level trap and waste pipe work.
- If it is necessary to bring waste pipe work out above floor please seek advice from BC Designs Designs prior to installation.
- Due to limited access between inner and outer this bath is supplied with a factory fitted push down waste in Chrome.
- It is not therefore possible to fit an overflow filler to this bath.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.