The Blue Patina Copper Boat Bath
The elusive beauty of Verdigris has long since captured the imaginations of artists and artisans. The vibrant aqua tones of this unique living finish has an honest, understated opulence that has the ability to completely transform a room. The Verdigris outer embraces the warmth of the antique copper inner, giving it a modern rustic design.
Made in a traditional hand-crafted manner that has been used for centuries, the Verdigris bateau comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. It is hand-finished to enhance its natural beauty but as with all copper baths this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age which only adds to its beautiful character - truly mastering the art of ageing gracefully.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron or acrylic bathtubs. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch. And with antibacterial properties, their resistance to mould and bacteria means you can spend less time cleaning, more time soaking.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bath & Basin Bundle
Save an additional £100 with one of our copper bath & basin bundles.
Available in a smaller size: 1500x725mm.
Bath Care Kit
Bath care is an essential part of maintaining the longevity of a copper finish. Shop our bath care kit options. For extra stability, the floor fixing kit will prevent the bathtub from moving once installed.
- PDF: Specification, Info
- Product Code: BAC024
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 725 x H 700 mm*
- Material: Unlacquered 15-16 gauge Copper
- Finish: Patina Blue Outer / Antique Copper Inner
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 50 kg
- Volume: 190 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
Bath must be drilled on site for the following waste kits:
- Concealed push down bath waste & overflow
- Exposed extended push down bath waste
- Floor mounted overflow pipe & bath waste
- Instructions to drill overflow
- Unslotted push down bath waste, suitable without an overflow.
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow. Overflows can be drilled on site and fitted with an exposed waste. Contact BC Designs for more information on how to do this.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
- Images 2 & 3 Photographed by Darren Chung.