The Ancora Back To Wall Bathtub
The Ancora is a back-to-wall bath and is great space saving solution if you are unable to fit a freestanding bath into your bathroom space. The Ancora`s soft curves make it a comfortable choice for the modern bathroom and with a hand-polished finish it gives it a completely seamless, sophisticated finish. Compatible with a deck-mounted or overflow filler, the Ancora is a great alternative to our other freestanding options.
The Ancora is crafted using an exclusive Acrymite® system. All Acrymite® baths, although double skinned, have no join marks for a one piece premium design, and retain the heat of the room for a comfortable bathing experience. The Acrymite® Acyclic is easy to maintain and resistant to deterioration, and minor damages can be polished or repaired to retain the original beauty for many years. Our Acrymite® baths incorporate overflows for convenience as well as piece of mind.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: BAS055
- Dimensions: L 1640 x W 760 x H 590 x D 460 mm*
- Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White
- Waste: Not included, see details below. It an be fitted with an overflow filler
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 45 kg
- Volume: 200 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain Bath Waste
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow
- WAS305 - Overflow Filler
- The Ancora’s back rim measures 80mm. Many deck fitted taps can be mounted on this rim, however it is the customer’s responsibility to check that they fit comfortably.
- When installing the Ancora you must tile down onto the rim to avoid any gap at the base.
- There is a void at the centre rear of the bath to allow for plumbing.
- The U-bend must always go below floor level so please allow for this when specifying.
- The Ancora can be fitted with an Overflow Filler.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.