The Acrylic Boat Bath & Aluminium Plinth
With a solid cast aluminium plinth this design is a contemporary twist on the classic Acrylic Boat Bath and attracts just that little bit more attention. Each aluminium plinth is individually hand polished and unique in character owing to the slight imperfections and pinholes the material attracts. With soft sloping ends this double ended bath creates a perfect sharing space for two or a generous bathing area for one. Sink into this boat and soak in style.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
A polished white finish is applied to every bath as standard but it can be painted to order in any Farrow & Ball finish. Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Classic Style With Acrylic Plinth
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: BASS770
- Dimensions: L 1800 x W 800 x H 710 mm*
- Material: Acrymite® Acrylic + Aluminium Plinth
- Finish: Gloss White or Painted Eggshell
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 46 kg
- Volume: 220 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain
- WAS030 - Exposed Bath Waste Plug & Chain With Overflow Pipe
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow
- WAS050 - Push Down Exposed Extended Waste
- We can paint the plinth and/or body of the bath separately. Please specify if required when ordering, under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart.
- It is not possible to paint the feet and taps can be mounted on the bath. For different foot finishes please contact us for details.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.