The UK-20 Manual Radiator Valve
The UK20 is a traditional angled manual radiator valve set with an FSC certified black wooden wheel design. It includes 2 valves, the wooden wheel head, and lockshield. These are heavier and slightly larger than similar valves and are perfect for cast iron and steel column radiators.
Available in a variety of different finishes, the UK20 offers a flexible way to complete your radiator installation with style.
Every Arroll radiator valve comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Available in 9 plated finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Black Nickel, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Old English Brass, Pewter, Polished Chrome & Polished Nickel.
- Product Code: UK-20
- Dimensions: H 132 x W 92 x D 55.5 mm*
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Material: Brass With Wooden Handel
- Finish: Antique Brass / Antique Copper / Black Nickel / Brushed Brass / Brushed Nickel / Old English Brass / Pewter / Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel
- Standards: Fits 15mm pipework
- Radiator Coupler: 1/2" BSPT Male
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.