The UK-18 Thermostatic Radiator Valve
The UK18 is a traditional angled thermostatic valve with a decorative wheel head design. Unlike other valves which use inaccurate Chinese thermostats, the UK18 valves use a French thermostat which provides more accurate readings so that you can rest easy in the knowledge that your rooms will be kept at the correct temperature. It includes 2 valves, the decorative wheel head, and lockshield.
Available in a variety of different finishes, the UK18 offers a flexible way to complete your radiator installation with style.
Every Arroll radiator valve comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Available in 7 plated finishes: Antique Copper, Black Nickel, Brushed Nickel, Old English Brass, Pewter, Polished Chrome & Polished Nickel.
- Product Code: UK-18
- Dimensions: H 128 x W 91 x D 64 mm*
- Weight: 0.85 kg
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Antique Copper / Black Nickel / Brushed Nickel / Old English Brass / Pewter / Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel
- Standards: Fits 15mm pipework
- Radiator Coupler: 1/2" BSPT Male
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.