The UK-15 Thermostatic Radiator Valve
The UK15 is a traditional corner thermostatic valve with an FSC certified black wooden wheel design. Unlike other valves which use inaccurate Chinese thermostats, the UK15 valves use a French thermostat which provides more accurate readings so that you can rest easy in the knowledge that your rooms will be kept at the correct temperature. It includes 2 valves, the black wooden wheel head, and lockshield.
Available in a variety of different finishes, the UK15 offers a flexible way to complete your radiator installation with style.
Every Arroll radiator valve comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Available in 6 plated finishes: Antique Brass, Black Nickel, Brushed Nickel, Polished Chrome, Old English Brass & Polished Nickel.
Please note, plated finishes have a lead time of up to 4 weeks.
- Product Code: UK-15
- Dimensions: H 133 x W 93 x D 63 mm*
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Antique Brass / Black Nickel / Brushed Nickel / Old English Brass / Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel
- Standards: Fits 15mm pipework
- Radiator Coupler: 1/2" BSPT Male
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.