The UK-12 Manual Radiator Valve
The UK12 is a simple manual radiator valve set with a Bakelite wheel head design. It includes 2 valves, the wheel head, and lockshield. These are heavier and slightly larger than similar valves and are perfect for cast iron and steel column radiators.
Available in a variety of different finishes, the UK12 offers a flexible way to complete your radiator installation with style.
Every Arroll radiator valve comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Available in 5 plated finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Black Nickel, Brushed Nickel & Polished Chrome.
Please note, plated finishes have a lead time of up to 4 weeks.
- Product Code: UK-12
- Dimensions: H 106 x W 76.53 x D 50.5 mm*
- Weight: 1.1 kg
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Antique Brass / Antique Copper / Black Nickel / Brushed Nickel / Polished Chrome
- Standards: Fits 15mm pipework
- Radiator Coupler: 1/2" BSPT Male
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.