The UK-10 Manual Radiator Valve
The UK10 is a traditional manual radiator valve set with a decorative wheel head. It includes 2 valves, the wheel head, and lockshield. These are heavier and slightly larger than similar valves and are perfect for cast iron and steel column radiators.
Available in a variety of different finishes, the UK10 offers a flexible way to complete your radiator installation with style.
Every Arroll radiator valve comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Available in 7 plated finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Black Nickel, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Pewter & Polished Chrome.
Please note, all plated finishes have a 4 week lead time.
- Product Code: UK-10
- Dimensions: H 106 x W 83 x D 49 mm*
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Antique Brass / Antique Copper / Black Nickel / Brushed Brass / Brushed Nickel / Pewter / Polished Chrome
- Standards: Fits 15mm pipework
- Radiator Coupler: 1/2" BSPT Male
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.