The Radiator Pipe Sleeve Kits
Pipe sleeves, also know as pipe shrouds or pipe covers, help to complete the look of any cast iron radiator, covering up any unsightly pipework. Pair these with matching finishes on the radiator valves, wall brackets and bleeders for a iconic feature.
The pack includes two plated solid brass pipe covers with two collar floor plates. These can be cut down to your required length to fit over 15mm, 10mm & 8mm pipework.
Every Arroll radiator accessory comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
The radiator pipe covers are also available in a larger size: 300x44mm.
Available in 9 plated finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Black Nickel, Brushed Brass, Brushed Nickel, Old English Brass, Pewter, Polished Chrome & Polished Nickel.
Pair This With
- PDF: Specification
- Product Code: SK130
- Dimensions: L 130 x W 44 D 44 mm*
- Adjustable: Can be cut to size
- Floor Plate Diameter: 44 mm
- Pipe Diameter: 18 mm (to fit over 15mm / 10mm / 8 mm pipework)
- Weight: 0.15 kg
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Antique Brass / Antique Copper / Black Nickel / Brushed Brass / Brushed Nickel / Pewter / Old English Brass / Polished Chrome / Polished Nickel
- Radiator Fitting: Fits 1/8” BSP Thread
- Radiator Coupler: 1/2" BSPT Male
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.
Really pleased with the Arroll products, will order again!