Our Princess cast iron radiator is based on a design classic that was first introduced in
1898 by the Ideal Radiator Company. Well suited to modern and traditional spaces, its rounded contours and smooth casting make it an easy choice for any kind of space.
The Princess perfectly complements the Prince, Duchess and Peerless with their simple but eye–catching design.
Every Arroll radiator comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Arroll's experienced painters can finish your radiator in any Farrow & Ball colour or Aged finish. To order a bespoke painted finish;
1. Add the radiator to your cart.
2. Under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart input your chosen colour details. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue, or Aged Bronze.
3. That's it, you're all set. Proceed to checkout.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note that current lead times for painted radiators are expected to be 25 working days.
You Will Need
Stainless steel wall stays and brass bleeder valves are included with this package. Luxury wall brackets and bleeder finishes are available should you wish to add a little more character to your radiator. We also offer decorative caps as a finishing touch.
The Princess is available in a smaller size: H550mm.
Custom Built Orders
If you would like to place a bespoke order not listed on our website please contact us.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: RP750/2c
- Material: Cast Iron
- Finish: Genuine Farrow and Ball, Silver or Gold Highlight
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Radiator Dimensions (allow +100mm for pipe centres):
- 15 Sections - L 1174 x W 210 x H 750 mm*
- 12 Sections - L 946 x W 210 x H 750 mm*
- 10 Sections - L 795 x W 210 x H 750 mm*
- Radiator ΔT 50˚C Output (watts):
- 15 Sections - 1665
- 12 Sections - 1332
- 10 Sections - 1110
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Wall brackets - Stainless steel wall stays included, other finishes are available.
- Bleeder valves - Brass bleeder valves included, other finishes are available.
- Radiator valves - must be purchases separately.
- Pipe covers - must be purchases separately.
- Includes complimentary standard wall stay & bleeder valve.
- Luxury wall brackets and bleeder valves are available for purchase but not required.
- Radiator valves & pipe covers must be purchased separately.
- Dimensions stated above do not include the additions of pipe valves. You should allow for approx. +100mm for pipe centres. Refer to the radiator builder for further information.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.