The 4 Column Traditional Cast Iron Radiator
Perhaps the most recognisable of all cast iron radiators, the Neo–Classic 4 column is based on a Victorian design that first emerged in 1890 and represented a revival of an earlier classical style. Similar to our Victorian range, the Neo–Classical differs by having a pointed rather than a flat foot on each leg section.
Simple and stylish, its ordered symmetrical design makes it highly efficient in terms of heat output and convection and works perfectly in both period and modern interior schemes.
Every Arroll radiator comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Arroll's experienced painters can colour match your radiator to any Farrow & Ball colour or Aged finish. Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
To order a painted finish, simply add the radiator to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Custom Built Orders
If you would like to place a bespoke order not listed on our website please contact us.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: RD760/4c
- Material: Cast Iron
- Finish: Genuine Farrow and Ball
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Radiator Dimensions (allow +100mm for pipe centres):
- 20 Sections - L 1234 x W 140 x H 760 mm*
- 18 Sections - L 1114 x W 140 x H 760 mm*
- 16 Sections - L 994 x W 140 x H 760 mm*
- 14 Sections - L 874 x W 140 x H 760 mm*
- 12 Sections - L 754 x W 140 x H 760 mm*
- 10 Sections - L 634 x W 140 x H 760 mm*
- Radiator ΔT 50˚C Output (BTU's):
- 20 Sections - 1832
- 18 Sections - 1649
- 16 Sections - 1446
- 14 Sections - 1282
- 12 Sections - 1099
- 10 Sections - 916
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Wall brackets - Stainless steel wall stays included, other finishes are available.
- Bleeder valves - Brass bleeder valves included, other finishes are available.
- Radiator valves - must be purchases separately.
- Pipe covers - must be purchases separately.
- Arroll will not accept returns for their baths or radiators (unless damaged). Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Includes complimentary standard wall stay & bleeder valve.
- Luxury wall brackets and bleeder valves are available for purchase but not required.
- Radiator valves & pipe covers must be purchased separately.
- Dimensions stated above do not include the additions of pipe valves. You should allow for approx. +100mm for pipe centres. Refer to the radiator builder for further information.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.