The Milan Freestanding Bath
The graceful lines of this classic roll top cast iron bath captures the subtle elegance of a bygone era. The freestanding ornate claw feet provide just the right amount of drama and look stunning in an open, loft style residence where the Milan looks especially sensational in a painted finish. Brassware can be mounted onto the bath or it can be paired with any one of our floor-standing or wall-mounted taps.
The interior is genuine Vitreous Enamel, an ultra-tough and resistant material with a shine finish. The Milan has the option of a bespoke painted finish on the outside making it remarkably versatile. Have it stand out or blend into any surrounding, and soak in style.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
A white primer finish is applied to every bath and is available for order in this state to allow customers to paint the bath themselves. Polished chrome feet are are supplied as standard.
Alternatively, Arroll's experienced painters can finish your bath in any Farrow & Ball, RAL colour gloss, satin or matt finish - including the feet. Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: B-71-1
- Dimensions: L 1800 x W 790 x H 705 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: With or Without Tap Holes
- Finish: White Primer or Painted Eggshell
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 135 kg
- Volume: 225 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Exposed bath waste plug & chain with overflow pipe & shallow seal trap bundle
- Exposed bath waste plug & chain with overflow pipe
- Shallow seal trap trap
Mounted Tap Support
Adjustable pipe shrouds will be required for baths with tap holes to support a mounted bath tap mixer.
- Arroll will not accept returns for their baths or radiators (unless damaged). Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- We can paint the plinth/feet and/or body of the bath separately. Please specify if required when ordering under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart.
- Polished chrome feet supplied as standard.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but you must select the option with tap holes, if required.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.