The Lyon Freestanding Bathtub
Our most traditional cast iron roll-top bath is based on the bateau style that was originally made from copper in 18th and 19th century France. The Lyon’s proportions are designed for maximum comfort and total relaxation. A painted exterior looks stunning in contemporary and traditional bathrooms.
The interior is genuine Vitreous Enamel, an ultra-tough and resistant material with a shine finish. The Lyon has the option of a bespoke painted finish on the outside making it remarkably versatile. Have it stand out or blend into any surrounding, and soak in style.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
A white primer finish is applied to every bath and is available for order in this state to allow customers to paint the bath themselves. Please note, the primer is not intended to be final surface finish. The surface may have some small minor blemishes but these can be easily rectified with a primer touch up application, rub down and final paint coating on the bath. Polished chrome feet are are supplied as standard.
Alternatively, Arroll's experienced painters can colour match your bath to any Farrow & Ball, RAL colour gloss, satin or matt finish - including the feet. Please note, painted baths have a 2-3 week lead time. For painted white finishes please quote RAL 9016 traffic white.
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
- PFD: Specification, Care & Maintenance
- Product Code: B-76-1
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 720 x H 725 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Finish: White Primer or Painted Eggshell
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 200 kg
- Volume: 215 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Exposed bath plug & chain waste with overflow pipe
- Exposed bath plug & chain waste With overflow pipe
- Exposed bath click clack waste with overflow pipe
- Arroll will not accept returns for their baths or radiators (unless damaged). Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- We can paint the plinth/feet and/or body of the bath separately. Please specify if required when ordering under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart.
- Polished chrome feet supplied as standard.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.