The Lyon Freestanding Bath
Our most traditional cast iron roll-top bath is based on the bateau style that was originally made from copper in 18th and 19th century France. The Lyon’s proportions are designed for maximum comfort and total relaxation. A painted exterior looks stunning in contemporary and traditional bathrooms.
The Lyon has the option of a bespoke painted finish making it remarkably versatile. Have it stand out or blend into any surrounding, and soak in style.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
A white primer finish is applied to every bath and is available for order in this state to allow customers to paint the bath themselves. Polished chrome feet are are supplied as standard.
Alternatively, Arroll's experienced painters can finish your bath in any Farrow & Ball, RAL colour gloss, satin or matt finish - including the feet. To order a bespoke painted finish:
1. Add the bath to your cart.
2. Under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart input your chosen colour details. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
3. That's it, you're all set. Proceed to checkout.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note that current lead times for painted baths are expected to be 25 working days.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: B-76-1
- Dimensions: L 1700 x W 720 x H 725 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Finish: White Primer or Painted Eggshell
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 200 kg
- Volume: 215 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- B–1044 & B-1053 - Exposed Chrome Bath Waste Plug & Chain With Overflow Pipe & Shallow Seal Trap
- B–1044 - Exposed Chrome Bath Waste Plug & Chain With Overflow Pipe
- B–1053 - Shallow Seal Chrome Trap
- We can paint the plinth/feet and/or body of the bath separately. Please specify if required when ordering, under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. It is not possible to paint the feet.
- Polished chrome feet supplied as standard.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.