The Aluminium Edwardian 4 Column
The new range of Aluminium Edwardian radiators offer a more cost effective and environmentally friendly option than the traditional cast iron equivalent. Made from recyclable material, the range uses up to 60% less water to produce the same heat output, and is up to 60% lighter, resulting in easier installation.
The design features a curved Aluminium outer with steel tubing on the inside, which avoids corrosion and metal transference. It is suitable for low temperature systems and ideal for use with electrical elements.
The Aluminium Edwardian range is available in two colours across 9 models and complements traditional and contemporary settings.
Every Arroll radiator comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
You Will Need
Stainless steel wall stays and a bleeder valve are included with this package but luxury wall brackets are available should you wish to add a little more character to your radiator.
Custom Built Orders
If you would like to place a bespoke order not listed on our website please contact us.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: NE750-4C
- Material: Aluminium
- Finish: RAL 9016 (White) / RAL 7016 (Anthracite)
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Radiator Dimensions (allow +100mm for pipe centres):
- 19 Sections - L 1142 x W 175 x H 750 mm*
- 15 Sections - L 906 x W 175 x H 750 mm*
- 12 Sections - L 728 x W 175 x H 750 mm*
- Radiator ΔT 50˚C Output (BTU's):
- 19 Sections - 5569
- 15 Sections - 4397
- 12 Sections - 3517
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Wall brackets - Stainless steel wall stays included, other finishes are available.
- Bleeder valves - Brass bleeder valves included, other finishes are available.
- Radiator valves - must be purchases separately.
- Pipe covers - must be purchases separately.
- Arroll will not accept returns for their baths or radiators (unless damaged). Arroll baths or radiators cannot be returned or refunded once purchased.
- Includes complimentary standard wall stay & bleeder valve.
- Luxury wall brackets and bleeder valves are available for purchase but not required.
- Radiator valves & pipe covers must be purchased separately.
- Dimensions stated above do not include the additions of pipe valves. You should allow for approx. +100mm for pipe centres. Refer to the radiator builder for further information.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.