Available in two heights, the Daisy cast iron radiator has a highly decorative design and the perfect choice for an elegant, ornate look.
Though the Daisy cast iron radiator was first produced in France during the late 1800‘s, its florid pattern of Spring flowers and flowing curves embodies the Victorians’ passion for ornamentation.
Every Arroll radiator comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
Arroll's experienced painters can finish your radiator in any Farrow & Ball colour or Aged finish. Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
To order a painted finish, simply add the radiator to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
You Will Need
Stainless steel wall stays and brass bleeder valves are included with this package. Luxury wall brackets and bleeder finishes are available should you wish to add a little more character to your radiator. We also offer decorative caps as a finishing touch.
The Daisy is available in a larger size: H795mm.
Custom Built Orders
If you would like to place a bespoke order not listed on our website please contact us.
- PFD: Specification
- Product Code: PRC600/2c
- Material: Cast Iron
- Finish: Genuine Farrow and Ball, Silver or Gold Highlight, Aged
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Radiator Dimensions (allow +100mm for pipe centres):
- 18 Sections - L 1204 x W 175 x H 600 mm*
- 16 Sections - L 1074 x W 175 x H 600 mm*
- 14 Sections - L 944 x W 175 x H 600 mm*
- 12 Sections - L 814 x W 175 x H 600 mm*
- 10 Sections - L 684 x W 175 x H 600 mm*
- Radiator ΔT 50˚C Output (watts):
- 18 Sections - 1368
- 16 Sections - 1216
- 14 Sections - 1064
- 12 Sections - 912
- 10 Sections - 760
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- Wall brackets - Stainless steel wall stays included, other finishes are available.
- Bleeder valves - Brass bleeder valves included, other finishes are available.
- Radiator valves - must be purchases separately.
- Pipe covers - must be purchases separately.
- Includes complimentary standard wall stay & bleeder valve.
- Luxury wall brackets and bleeder valves are available for purchase but not required.
- Radiator valves & pipe covers must be purchased separately.
- Dimensions stated above do not include the additions of pipe valves. You should allow for approx. +100mm for pipe centres. Refer to the radiator builder for further information.
- For installation advice please contact Arroll prior to installation.