The Lindley Freestanding Bath
The bigger version of the Byron cast iron bath with a double ended roll top slipper feature made from cast iron and with a painted exterior. The interior is white vitreous enamel and is available with or without tap holes.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
Bespoke Painted Finish
To order a painted finish, simply add the bath to your cart and input your chosen colour in the "Add a note to your order" section. For example: Farrow & Ball No. W29 - Ultra Marine Blue.
Alternatively you can contact us to place your order over the phone.
Please note, painted baths have a 5 week lead time.
- PFD: Specification, Fitting Instructions
- Product Code: TBK052 & TBK054 / TBK052 & TBK055 / TBK053 & TBK054 / TBK053 & TBK055
- Dimensions: L 1825 x W 780 x H 775 mm*
- Material: Enamelled Cast Iron
- Style: With or Without Tap Holes
- Finish: Painted Finish
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 187 kg
Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Plus & Chain Waste With Overflow Pipe
- Hurlingham Exposed Bath Click Clack Waste With Overflow Pipe
- This bath comes with or without tap holes.
- The bath feet have the option of a painted finish or polished chrome.
- For installation advice Hurlingham prior to installation.