The Bulle Brass Roll Top Boat Bath & Basin Bundle
How it works
1. Order this tin bathtub and get the matching basin FREE.
A real “wow factor” for any luxurious bathroom, this stunning free standing bath has the exact shape and curves of the Copper Bulle. The true original, this radiantly lustrous bath is made entirely of brass and polished both inside and out for a gleaming finish.
Customise the Brass Bulle with the addition of a leather roll or even paint some areas to add a sense of drama or contrast.
Made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, this brass bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. It is sealed with a hard wearing, protective compound to maintain longevity and is hand-polished to achieve a luxurious shine finish. As will all brass baths, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character.
Brass baths are excellent heat conductors and will maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron versions. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with absolute confidence.
- PDF: Specification, Basin Specification
- Product Code: SS084 + BFS002 + SS163 /SS084 + BFS002 + SS167
- Bath: L 1700 x W 740 x H 720 mm*
- Basin: D 350 x W 650 x H 275 mm*
- Material: Brass
- Finish: Polished Brass
- Waste: Not included
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 50 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.