The Nickel Bath & Nickel Basin Bundle
Save an additional £250 when you order the bath and basin together.
A nickel double ended French style bath. Made in the traditional hand crafted manner used for centuries, this copper bath comes with gentle undulations and minor colour variations making every bath unique. It is sealed with a hard wearing, protective compound to maintain longevity and is hand-polished to achieve a luxurious shine finish. As will all copper baths, this magnificent roll top will acquire a warm patina with age, which only adds to its beautiful character. All Hurlingham Copper baths come with a complementary floor fixing kit for added piece of mind.
Copper baths are excellent heat conductors and will maintain the water temperature much longer than cast iron versions. Even after the bath has been emptied it will remain warm to the touch.
Every bath comes with a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Should you wish to include a Hurlingham plaque on the base of the plinth, let us know under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. These are at no extra cost and are available in copper, brass or nickel.
- PDF: Specification, Basin Specification
- Product Code: SS002 & SS162 / SS002 & SS166
- Bath: L 1730 x W 710 x H 725 mm*
- Basin: D 350 x W 650 x H 275 mm*
- Material: Copper
- Finish: Polished Nickel Outer / Nickel Inner
- Waste: Not included, see details below
- Floor Fixing Kit: Included
- Overflow: No
- Weight: 48 kg
- Guarantee: 5 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- Should you wish to include a Hurlingham plaque on the base of the plinth, let us know under the "Add a note to your order" section within your cart. These are at no extra cost and are available in copper, brass or nickel.
- The Copper Boat Bath range does not have an overflow.
- The Copper bath range have a hand-polished finish, so there will be undulations and imperfections in the surface. This is part of the character of the baths and should be expected before ordering.
- The copper will start to age over time and gain its own particular patina. Cleaning should only be done with a very mild soap solution and a soft cloth. De-scaling liquids such as Cillit Bang, Viakal etc should never be used. Visit our Bath Care page for further advice.
- It is not possible to fit an overflow filler with this bath.
- Do not cut into the plinth – this will void any guarantee.
- For installation advice please contact Hurlingham prior to installation.