The Ancorner Freestanding Bath
The Ancorner bath sits flush in a corner and is available with a left and right-handed design to work with your layout. The Ancorner's soft curves make it a stylish companion to an overhead shower and a comfortable, luxurious choice for the modern bathroom. Compatible with a deck-mounted or overflow filler to finish your complete shower-bath experience.
The Ancorner is crafted using an exclusive Acrymite® system. All Acrymite® baths, although double skinned, have no join marks for a one piece premium design, and retain the heat of the room for a comfortable bathing experience. The Acrymite® Acyclic is easy to maintain and resistant to deterioration, and minor damages can be polished or repaired to retain the original beauty for many years. Our Acrymite® baths incorporate overflows for convenience as well as piece of mind.
Every bath comes with a 10-year manufacturer's guarantee so you can indulge with confidence.
Also available in a larger size: 1700x750mm.
Create A Shower Bath
Main image - Left-hand design.
- PDF: Specification / Specification
- Product Code: BAS052 / BAS053
- Dimensions: L 1600 x W 750 x H 590 mm*
- Material: Acrymite® Acrylic
- Finish: Gloss White
- Waste: Not included, see details below. It can be fitted with an overflow filler
- Overflow: Yes
- Weight: 41 kg
- Volume: 200 l
- Guarantee: 10 years
*All dimensions are approximate to allow for manufacturing tolerances. Please take this into consideration when planning for your purchase.
The following waste kits are compatible with this bath:
- WAS020 - Concealed Plug & Chain Bath Waste
- WAS040 - Push Down Concealed Bath Waste & Overflow
- WAS305 - Overflow Filler
- The Ancorner’s back rim measures 80mm. Many deck fitted taps can be mounted on this rim, however it is the customer’s responsibility to check that they fit comfortably.
- There is a void at the centre rear of the bath to allow for plumbing.
- The Ancorner can be fitted with an Overflow Filler.
- Taps can be mounted on the bath but tap holes will need to be drilled on site.
- For installation advice please contact BC Designs prior to installation.
Excellent customer service from Liam at Indulgent bathing. He was very helpful and always responded when he said he would. Love the bath too and would never have found it without Liam's suggestions.